Vidyard Engage makes it easy to send videos natively from Gmail and Outlook and understand the digital body language of viewers
NEW YORK, New York – SALES MACHINE 2016 – June 15, 2016 – Vidyard, the video intelligence platform for business, today introduced Vidyard Engage – a new suite of tools that extends the power of video beyond marketing to sales, support, customer success and other teams across the organization.
With Vidyard Engage, customer facing teams can now access, record and send video content directly from Gmail and Microsoft Outlook as easily as attaching a PDF to an email. When the recipient clicks play, Vidyard Engage notifies the sender what was watched, how long they viewed it and which parts they skipped or replayed. With these insights into the viewer’s digital body language, users can gain new intelligence on which customers and prospects are most engaged in their message and which topics are holding their attention.
“Video is the most effective way to connect with modern B2B buyers, and it can also offer incredible insight into the interests and intent of each individual viewer,” said Michael Litt, co-founder and CEO of Vidyard. “Despite its success as a strategic marketing tool, video remains an untapped resource for helping sales reps close more deals or building better relationships with existing clients. We’re addressing this head-on by making it simple for customer-facing teams to share key video assets from right inside their inbox and use viewer engagement data to better understand their audience.”
Today’s customer-facing teams are looking for new ways to capture and maintain the attention spans of their target audiences. Marketers have already seen video’s ability to boost click-through rates by 27 percent, increase page conversion by 34 percent and enhance on-page engagement. But while video marketing effectiveness is increasing for 91 percent of companies, fewer than one-third of sales organizations are using video content effectively to influence deals. This is largely attributed to how challenging it is for sales reps to find, access and utilize video assets in their prospecting and selling workflows.
Vidyard already helps marketing teams manage, optimize and analyze their video content and online viewers at scale. Now, with Vidyard Engage and its new integrations with Gmail and Outlook, Vidyard is empowering anyone within the organization to leverage video content for one-to-one prospecting and communications.
- Sales reps can boost conversion rates by prospecting with video and focusing on the most engaged prospects;
- Sales Enablement can better educate sales teams on new products and make the best marketing videos more accessible to the sales team;
- Support repscan close cases faster by sending the best how-to and training videos while learning which content is best resonating with customers;
- Customer successteams can build stronger relationships with clients by using video content to bring a face to their brand.
With Vidyard Engage, it’s easy to create, send and track video with intelligence on viewership.
- Send:Easily access, record and send videos from within Gmail or Outlook as easily as attaching a PDF;
- Watch:Videos automatically play back on dedicated branded sharing pages, so there is no need to post to YouTube or upload to a specific site;
- Alert:Receive email notification as soon as the viewer watches the video and get details on how long they engaged;
- Act:Click into that contact to view their full viewing history within Vidyard Contact Center.
For customers using Salesforce, all video viewing data can also be pushed directly into individual lead and contact records for centralized tracking and ROI reporting.
Pricing & Availability
- Vidyard Engage support for Gmail is available today. Integration with Microsoft Outlook will be available later in June 2016.
- Vidyard Engage is sold under a per seat license model.
Vidyard (Twitter: @Vidyard) is the video intelligence platform that helps businesses drive more revenue through the use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, Vidyard helps businesses drive greater engagement in their video content, track the viewing activities of each individual viewer, and turn those views into action. Global leaders such as Honeywell, McKesson, Lenovo, LinkedIn, Cision, Citibank, MongoDB and Sharp rely on Vidyard to power their video content strategies and turn viewers into customers.
Phone: (281) 543-0669